domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Yesterdays shopping and more

I had a really fun morning shoe shopping, I went to this amazing shop where I could find beautiful Barbara Bui shoes  I am a total fun, it's a shame I dont have any pics to show you... Nevertheless, I didn't buy any, next time for sure. Yesterday I was looking for comfortable shoes rather than high heels and that's when I came across this shoe shop  Chie Mihara where I found really nice fun shoes and comfy! I could't decide which pair to take with me! After hesitating for a while I took the grey ones, what do you think? Did I choose well?
Chie Mihara Boots
R13 Jeans 
Gucci Watch 

More shoes: 
Chie Mihara Shoe
R13 Jeans
Polka dots shirt zara
Everyone keeps asking me where I got the shirt it's so cute!
Luis Vuitton Bag Speedy
Chanel Sunglasses


Don't miss the webpage!

And I also bought a white bow shirt I am desperate to wear!
It's similar to the one that Olivia is wearing in this photo. 
Mine is from Uterqüe 

There are more things I want to show you that I might post later on  and also the rest of my shopping that I will be posting later on the week. So stay tune! 
Have a nice Sunday!!


5 comentarios:

  1. J'aime les chaussures! Super...!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you made an excellent choice! Well done!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So many great purchases!!! Lusting your blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You shop some amazing stuff!

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ResponderEliminar